Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Free Curriculum

  My husband and I knew we wanted to homeschool but really couldn't afford it. We had our son registered to start kindergarten at a public school. The more we looked into homeschooling the more we wanted to do it. I began talking with my sister, whom is a homeschooling mom herself. She gave me so many resources and tips that I couldn't keep up. I really wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't for her! I always believed that all curriculum was expensive or cost too much for us to afford. Well, I was wrong. There are plenty of places that provide free curriculum. We also wanted to choose something Christian based. I have put both lists on here, Christian and public. I will be updating these as I find and review them.
  Although these sights provide free curriculum, please keep in mind that you will still need a printer, ink, paper, pens or pencils, and other school supplies. 

Here is the list:
Christian based:
* allinonehomeschool.com
* plainandnotsoplain.com
* amblesideonline.org
* oldfashionededucation.com
* materamabilis.org/ma/

The following online curriculum sites teach common core.
Online public schools:
* connectionsacademy.com
* k12.com
* homeschool.com
* freeworldu.org

If you know of any free homeschooling curriculum that you would like to see listed please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Great list. It's nice to have all these resources in one easy to access spot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm glad our post is resourceful for you and hope it is for others as well.

      Delete

Leave a comment